“One-of-a-kind Roosts designed & built to meet your nesting needs.”
In collaboration with you, your tiny house will be designed and built with your needs and budget in mind as well as national DOT and RV compliance standards. Our process is simple, yet unique. No catalogs to choose from or multiple points of contact. From design to completion, your designer will work with you in every decision and detail in designing your one-of-a-kind roost and update you as your home is constructed. To get started…
1) Email us here to request our THRV Questionnaire link. This link will prompt you to select materials and levels of completion for your custom tiny home RV. And if you are unsure of what you may need in a tiny, shoot us an email and we will start with a call or visit first.
2) Once you receive this preliminary build quote, we will work with you to make any necessary adjustments to your construction materials and/or level of completion and finalize your build estimations.
3) Once you have reviewed and approved your final estimate, you will receive an electronic purchase agreement and deposit invoice as well as any applicable information for your RV lender.
4) Once your initial build deposit or lender payment is received, we will begin construction on your custom tiny home RV chassis (ie trailer). While this frame is in production, we will work with you on your custom home design including the creation of scaled floor plan(s) and 3D images of your home for your approval. (Average trailer and design completion time is 2 weeks.)
5) Once your designs are approved by you and your trailer foundation is complete, your tiny home shell will be constructed and we will begin working with you on the final phases on your tiny’s completion including system layouts, appliance selections and color palettes. (Average home completion time is 8-12 weeks.)
One-of-a-kind Roosts designed & built to meet your nesting needs.