Every so often, we repurpose unique or vintage components to create a new tiny house RV shell. This 2020 Roost12 is just that! Built on the refurbished chassis of a 1973 camper, the original floorplan has been modernized and includes reuse of the original siding and windows. Check out this adorable and totally totable tiny house camper!
Facts & Features*:
- 12′ long, estimated 3500 lb tow weight
- 2020 travel trailer RV title (eligible for RV lending and insurance)
- Refurbished vintage LP range
- Rooftop return air and intake (DC) vent with hatch (not pictured)
- Twin sofa bed w/ storage space under (new IKEA mattress)
- Hydraulic table converts to additional twin bed w/ storage/cushions
- Portable Dry Flush Toilet (remove to allow closet to be used for storage/dressing area)
- 16 gallon fresh water tank/pump
- IKEA Cabinetry
- Orange retro style mini fridge
- Custom made pole & rope awning (vintage replica)
- Themed linens, dishes, retro replica lawn chairs, new cover and some decor included
Reduced Price $17,500
*Flooring has been updated to the solid “Apple Green” as pictured. Covered storage is recommended when this camper is not in use to prolong the life of the siding and interior walls. Note the large AC unit pictured has been removed and replaced with the return air/intake vent.