36′ Luxury Tiny House On Wheels
This 2017 Perch&Nest Roost36 was custom designed and built for tiny house elegance. Having only one owner, the house has spent time in both a wooded setting and a beach setting. At a generous 36 ft. this beautiful home features a number of creature comforts and is ready to be called home again!
Facts & Features:
- 36′ long, 8.5′ wide, 13.5′ tall, triple axle, 20k towing weight
- Custom aluminum windows and doors throughout including folding Panoramic brand wall/door system.
- Exterior finishes include vinyl siding, metal roofing, and 8′ cedar porch with retractable screens.
- Low toxin interior construction includes formaldehyde-free insulation, locally milled pine flooring, pine tongue & groove walls, live edge cedar bar, and low VOC finishes throughout.
- The master loft is accessed by a handcrafted wood staircase and iron rail embellished with local art.
- The gourmet kitchen includes quartz counters, 4 burner electric cooktop, convection oven, cedar shelving, dual pantries, Subzero cooler, and Perlick drawer refrigerator/freezer.
- The luxury bath includes a marble tile shower, flushing toilet, washer/dryer combo, quartz vanity, and linen storage area.
- Additional features include electronic door handle/lock, mini-split electric heat/AC, wall-mounted TV and Xbox, luxury lighting throughout, water filtration system, propane/electric water heater, and rear gutter for rainwater collection.
Asking Price – $119,000
Eligible for traditional RV lending and insurance.