Contact us here to learn more or to get started on a one-of-a-kind
home design of your own!
Perch & Nest
Tiny Home RVs (THOWs)
Our tiny home RV's are "stick built" utilizing 16 on-center wood construction. In collaboration with you, your home will be designed and built with your needs and budget in mind as well as national DOT and RV compliance standards. Our process is simple, yet provides the time and attention to detail your home deserves. To get started...
1) Email us here to request our THOW Questionnaire link. This link will prompt you to select materials and levels of completion for your custom tiny home RV.
2) Once you receive this preliminary build quote, we will work with you to make any necessary adjustments to your construction materials and/or level of completion and finalize your build estimations.
3) Once you have reviewed and approved your estimate, you will receive an electronic purchase agreement and deposit invoice as well as any applicable information for your RV lender.
4) Once your initial build deposit or lender payment is received, we will begin construction on your custom tiny home trailer. While your trailer is in production, we will work with you on your custom home design including the creation of scaled floor plan(s) and 3D images of your home for your approval. (Average trailer completion time is 2 weeks.)
5) Once your designs are approved by you and your trailer foundation is complete, your tiny home shell will be constructed and we will begin working with you on the final phases on your tiny's completion. (Average home completion time is 8 weeks.)