Building your Tiny Home on Wheels
Each Perch & Nest THOW is designed and built with the end users inspiration, needs, and budget in mind. Regardless of your final design and budget, your home will be constructed by skilled tradesman and licensed professionals utilizing general building codes and materials. And regardless of your home selections, our process is simple...
1) We will start by asking you to complete a tiny home questionnaire to help us understand what tiny means to you and what is important to include in your home. This can be done in person, via phone, or email.
2) Once we have gathered this information, we will draft a preliminary estimate for your partial or complete build.
3) Once your estimation is approved by you, you will receive an electronic contract to purchase your home.
5) Once your contract is signed, a deposit invoice will be sent to you via email at which time a 25% build deposit is due.
6) Once your deposit is received, your custom tiny home trailer will be ordered and you will be given an expected arrival date. (Depending on your home size and the time of year, your trailer will arrive to our shop within 2-6 weeks.) At this time, we will work with you to create your custom home plan. (Scale floor plans and 3D images are included in every build service.)
7) Once your trailer arrives, you will receive documentation to allow you to arrange for insurance for your travel trailer THOW. A 50% build payment is due at this time and your tiny home construction will begin.
8) Builds are completed in approximately 8 weeks time. We will then deliver and set up your home for you or you may pick up your home at our shop. Final payment is due at the time of delivery or pick up.
Contact us here to learn more or to get started on a one-of-a-kind
home design of your own!